TagParty – Team Building & Corporate Retreats:
A TagParty team building event can be structured to fit your individual and collective needs. From a simple, fun, yet effective team wind-down activity at the end of a meeting, to a carefully constructed set of games that emphasizes, and dynamically builds the skills needed to produce an effective team:
- Effective Leadership in a Team Environment
- Identifying the Team’s Strengths and Weaknesses
- Defining Common Goals and Objectives
- Productive Team Communication
- Optimizing Team member interactions
- Enhancing Team Morale
- Increasing Trust Levels
- Creative Thinking
Laser tag does not require any special skills and is totally painless (unlike paintball), so as a training tool it is applicable to all. Differences in individuals’ fitness levels, and other physical constraints, actually add to the team building experience as teams have to take such factors into account to be successful. Using an Infra Red (IR) Tagger players work together to complete objectives by tagging others and trying to minimize the number of tags they receive. Each party has to determine the best strategy and set of tactics to achieve the objective (s). Leadership, communication and collective implementation determines the effectiveness of the team and its strategy.
Play is how we all learn, and we certainly learn more effectively by doing. If we are having fun in the process we tend to be more receptive and retain more of what was learned. Fun is the first thing that comes to mind when one hears the word “party” and a TagParty is always a lot of fun play. However, “party” has numerous meanings and uses; below are 5 definitions and associated synonyms:
- A large or important social gathering: affair, celebration, festivity, fete, function, gala, meeting, occasion, soiree.
- A group of people acting together in a shared activity: band, club, company, corps, team, troop.
- A group of individuals united in a common cause: bloc, cartel, club, coalition, combination, combine, faction, ring.
- A number of individuals making up or considered a unit: array, band, batch, bevy, body, bunch, bundle, club, clump, cluster, clutch, collection, group, knot, lot, set, team.
- One who participates: actor, participant, player.
A TagParty event embodies all of the above definitions, and is a naturally fun, healthy, learning activity that inherently builds, develops and reinforces, team interactions and skills through a tactical action game.
We can provide full team training working with our consultants, or we can work with your existing program. A TagParty team building exercise can be added to your existing event, using our mobile laser tag setup at your event’s location, or we can make use of the facilities at the Historic Savage Mill.
Come spend the day with us and our partners at the Historic Savage Mill. Provide your employees with a variety of entertainment options including our outdoor laser tag. Catering can be provided and the adjacent Savage Mill Park and Pavilion can also be used (separate arrangement with Howard County Department of Recreation and Parks required) .
We can also bring our mobile laser tag setup to your event.